G A P
We welcome you to join our prayer chain so you can pray for the requests that we receive. You can also add your own requests so we can pray for you. We only ask that you keep requests confidential and that you use good manners when communicating with others.
God Answers Prayer
We believe in the power of prayer to heal and to lift us up. We believe in the power of the Holy Spirit to lead us in the right path.
We would love to pray for you in any one of your needs. As a church we stand united in Christ and come together.
God answers the prayers of His righteous men and women. The bible teaches that we, like Jesus, should come to Him in all, with all sorts of petitions and suplications never ceasing. So that is exactly what we believe and obey here at CCMM. Please send us a prayer request or talk to someone before or after any service to be prayed for in fevor and obedience of God's teachings.
Weekly Prayer Schedule
- Sunday 7:30 AM Sunday Church Prayer5 PM Missionary Prayer6:30 PM Sunday Church Prayer
- Monday 9:30 AM Women's Intercessory Prayer
- Tuesday 8 AM CCHS Prayer12 PM Prayer for the Nation7 PM Women's Prayer for the Prodigals
- Wednesday 6:30 AM Men's Prayer Breakfast10 AM Seniors Women's Prayer
- Thursday 6 PM Red Wagon Prayer
- Friday 8 AM Moms and Grandmas10 AM Hour of Prayer
- Saturday 6:30 AM Intercessory Prayer2 PM Women's Prayer7 PM Korean Prayer7 PM Men's Prayer
Please tell us how we can pray for you. We will have brothers and sisters in our church praying for your need.